폴아웃3 모드 : 무기의 성능을 한 눈에
Weaponscanner for Fallout 3
무기정보를 한눈에 볼수 있도록 해줍니다.
What's new in 2.0 (Final)
- This mod is now included in Fallout3 - Wanderers Edition! If you use the latest version of FWE(4.0 or higher), you don't require this mod!
- Added a hotkey for the weaponscan
- Added a menu to change the hotkey
- Improved text formatting (especially for users with DarnUI)
Name: Weaponscanner for Fallout 3
Version: 2.0 (Final)
Requirements: This mod requires the Fallout Script Extender (DL Here: http://fose.silverlock.org/)
How good is your weapon really?
By default Fallout 3 gives you only very limited information about your weapons. The damage value FO3 provides is a bad basis for choosing your favourite weapon, as it doesn't take into account stats like a weapons spread, critical damage bonus, VATS AP cost and more.
To get those Values you would normally have to use GECK, FO3Edit or console commands. With this mod you finally have a simple ingame way of finding out those 'hidden' stats, even from weapons added or changed by mods!
How to use this mod
Simply equip the weapon which stats you want to know and press the Weaponscanner hotkey while you are in your inventory(Default is 'E'). A message will pop up showing you all the vital statistics, even from weapons added by mods!
Via the < Weaponscanner > item in your inventory you can change the hotkey to any key you like.
- Weapon spread is how your fired shots spread, so the lower it is, the better is your weapons accuracy when firing rapidly
- The values are base values, meaning they show the damage a weapon would do when at 100% durability
- This mod will not display information for Explosive weapons like grenades and mines, because they work very differently then other weapons
Extract the .ESP File into your Fallout 3 Data Folder (for example C:\Program Files\Fallout 3\Data\)
Delete the file khweaponscanner.esp located in \Fallout 3\Data
Compatible with everything under the sun.
2.0 - Implemented hotkey for weaponscans and a menu to redefine that hotkey. Also improved the formatting of the message box.
1.1 - Removed values that were not relevant to the player
1.0 - Weaponscanner implemented
You can contact me at Fallout3Nexus.com and the official Fallout 3 Forums under my handle "Kai Hohiro"
To some guy (whose name I can't recall) on the forums for randomly giving me this idea (huh seems like this is how all my mods get started)
Delamer for testing.