뉴베가스용 Script Extender (NVSE) v5.0
뉴베가스용 Script Extender (NVSE) v5.0
많은 모드에서 필요로 하는 프로그램이라...
이곳에 올려 놓습니다.
New Vegas Script Extender (NVSE) v5.0
by Ian Patterson, Stephen Abel, Paul Connelly, and Hugues LE PORS
(ianpatt, behippo, scruggsywuggsy the ferret, and hlp)
The New Vegas Script Extender, or NVSE for short, is a modder's resource that expands the scripting capabilities of Fallout: NV. It does so without modifying the executable files on disk, so there are no permanent side effects.
Contributions from: Timeslip, Elminster EU
Download (stable version 5.1b4): http://nvse.silverlock.org/download/nvse_5_1_beta4.7z
Having trouble extracting the archive, or is Windows telling you that nvse_loader is not a valid application? Use 7-zip to extract the archive. Do not use anything from the Windows App Store.
Archived versions (unsupported, not suggested for use)
NVSE will support the latest version of Fallout available on Steam, and only this version (currently 126.96.36.1995). We also support the 188.8.131.528 version of the NV GECK. The German "no gore" version is now supported, as well as the GOG version.
* Old versions of NV will request that you update to the latest version on launch.
This initial release should be treated as a beta, and should not be used in "final released" mods. Mods may be released for testing purposes, but please make sure that you let your users know that they may need to re-download the mod once the beta period is complete. Functionality may be changed or removed before the final release, scripts may need to be recompiled, etc.
1. Copy the .dll and .exe files to your Fallout NV directory. This is usually in your Program Files folder under Steam\SteamApps\common\fallout new vegas\. If you see files named FalloutNV.exe and FalloutNVLauncher.exe, this is the correct folder. Do not copy these files to the Data folder as with a normal mod.
2. Launch NV via running nvse_loader.exe. Enabling the Steam Community option (enabled by default) will allow you to launch the game via Steam's standard UI.
Scripts written with these new commands must be created via the G.E.C.K. after it is launched via nvse_loader. Open a command prompt window, navigate to your NV install direcory, and type "nvse_loader -editor". Alternately you can create a shortcut to nvse_loader.exe, open the properties window and add "-editor" to the Target field. The normal editor can open plugins with these extended scripts, but it cannot recompile them and will give errors if you try.
Suggestions for Modders
If your mod requires NVSE, please provide a link to the main NVSE website <http://nvse.silverlock.org/> instead of packaging it with your mod install. Future versions of NVSE will be backwards compatibile, so including a potentially old version can cause confusion and/or break other mods which require newer versions. If you are making a large mod with an installer, inclusion of a specific version of NVSE is OK, but please check the file versions of the NVSE files before overwriting them, and only replace earlier versions.
When your mod loads, use the command GetNVSEVersion to make sure a compatible version of NVSE is installed. In general, make sure you are testing for any version later than the minimum version you support, as each update to NVSE will have a higher version number. Something like:
if GetNVSEVersion < 5
MessageBox "This mod requires a newer version of NVSE."
Troubleshooting / FAQ
* I don't think NVSE is working. How can I check?
- Launch NV, then open the console and type "GetNVSEVersion" (without the quotes). It should print back "NVSE version: 1". If this works, then NVSE is working properly. If it prints an error, then something is wrong. Recheck the installation instructions, especially to verify that you have installed everything to the correct directory.
* Crashes or strange behavior:
- Let us know how you made it crash, and we'll look into fixing it.
* XBox 360 or PS3 version?
* Can I modify and release my own version of NVSE based on the included source code?
- No; the suggested method for extending NVSE is to write a plugin. If this does not meet your needs, please email the contact addresses listed below.
* How do I write a plugin for NVSE?
- See PluginAPI.h in the source distribution. The plugin system is very similar to FOSE and OBSE, however to keep in step with Bethesda, we have upgraded to VS2008. Example plugin project may be coming at some point when I get around to it.
* Can I include NVSE as part of a mod pack/collection or otherwise rehost the files?
- No. Providing a link to http://nvse.silverlock.org/ is the suggested method of distribution. Exceptions may be given under applicable circumstances; contact us at the email addresses below.
* Is NVSE compatible with the "FNV4GB" loader that enables the large-address-aware (aka 4GB) flag?
- Yes. Use this alternate loader.
* Do I need to be online in Steam to use NVSE?
- No. Enabling the Steam Community does not require being online.
Contact the NVSE Team
Before contacting us, make sure that your game launches properly without NVSE first.
Send email to team [at] nvse [dot] silverlock [dot] org
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Thank you MIT license for providing a standard boilerplate legal disclaimer.