폴아웃4 탈수 있는 보트 추가
타고 다닐수 있는 보트가 추가 됩니다.
아래와 같은 조건이 만족되어야 합니다.
This mod requires one or more additional files in order to work properly.
Please ensure you have these files installed properly before attempting to use this file.
이 모드에 관한 설명입니다.
자세한 내용은 아래 글을 참고 하세요
Adds drivable/ridable Boats, in 6 body types, and various Boat accessories.
Also, 'Tiny House' interiors (when certain boat accessories are equipped)
and a short 'just to get started' quest.
Ooo, and a settlement. ;-)
...and a small clothing piece 4 teh doggies! =D
Moving forward, we have quite a few other things on the way, though some may take a little longer...
...some may come without certain things that are doomed to be left by the wayside....
...some will be completely left off...
...BUT, we do plan on more and will update as we go. =)
-1) BY FAR the Junk Boats are the main part of this mod and the most refined.
The bigger boats, on the other hand, are very much a WIP and have a good bit to do still (including an interior for the Sail Boat and just about *everything* for the Fishing Boat).
....and the Long Wooden Speed Boat Of The Pink Lady ('LWSBOTPL' for short)...yeah, that's our silly boat...with awesome deskfan propellers and a Pink Lady...yes she's intended to be pink, I didn't just forget textures, hah.
0) Book locations are shown with a very basic 3-part quest. Everything else should be pretty straightforward.
1) Yes, the animations for boarding/disembarking are kinda lame. it will be worked on.
As a workaround, we've done a fadetoblack.
2) This is a small part of our other mod, The Small Addition (though this feature is not yet in over there), and it's treated as such really.
Probably the *current* most immersive drivable/driveable/rideable/ridable (seriously?) mod by us...with lots of 'if', 'else' and 'elseif' statements, heh.
(now I just need to remember to remove this note from our Trucks...)
3) Yes, collision is odd on the big boats (but really, who even tries to walk/swim through/into a boat...go around, weirdos! :P ).
It's really due to the size of them, there just isn't much can be done with something so big...and they are Teh Huge (reason why we left out the Tug Boat for the moment).
4) Automatron, Wasteland Workshop, VaultTec Workshop and Far Harbor are necessary, without recourse.
5) Pip-boy flashlight is really nice to have aboard, but the mining helmet makes an even better solution for night-time driving.
6) Yes, they have a bit of a problem staying above water sometimes when unoccupied. Best to run your boat aground before exiting (then use 1st person to back off the ground when ready, 4 Teh Ummersionz) due to some bobbing (above to below to above water surface) when at a certain distance. If you'd like to leave your boat in the open water and swim to shore often (goodness knows why), a workaround is to use TAI command (from within Console via ~, or tilde key, by clicking on boat and typing TAI) on the boat so that it will remain in a fixed position until you feel like entering it again via the E key.