강아지에게 멋진 갑옷을
K-9 Harness -- Tactical Body Armor and Backpack for Dogmeat
강아지에게 멋진 갑옷을 줄 수 있습니다.
파일이 많이 있습니다.5개
주 메인 파일을 설치한 후에...나머지 파일을 사용할 수 있습니다.
영어 설명으로 되어 있지만 대충은 감이 오실거라 봅니다.
맨 아래의 파일설명 부분을 참고해서 설치하세요
K-9 Harness: Tactical Body Armor (and Backpack) adds a new modular body armor with brand new meshes & textures for Dogmeat, designed after modern-day Military and Police K-9 Unit harnesses. Featuring craftable side pouches, backpack, ballistic weave, faction patches, and various colors and patterns, each component can be added, removed, or customized at the standard Armor Workbench, giving you a huge variety of options.
Side pouches, and a backpack can be added to give Dogmeat extra carrying capacity. For extra protection, Ballstic Weave can also be added. If you download the Armorsmith Extended version, more linings and options will be available.
• 8 colors/ patterns currently available: Olive Drab, Black Tactical, Police Blue, Forest Camo, Desert Camo, Sky Camo, Urban Camo, and Winter Grey.
• Harness and pouches can be colored separately for many color combos!
• 12 patch sets can be added to the side panels, featuring all vanilla factions, plus U.S. Army, K-9 Police, NCR, Reilly’s Rangers, and Vault-Tec
• Base vest has an armor rating of 30, with 15 extra damage resistance, but Ballstic Weave can be added for extra protection
• Side pouches and backpack can be added/stacked to give Dogmeat +40 or +80 carryweight, respectively.
• Compatible with everything, as it’s a simple armor like the vanilla Dog armors, nor does it edit leveled lists or other vanilla records.
Please note, in this 1.0 version, the bags share the same area as the patches, so adding side pouches will make the patches unable to be seen. An upcoming update will add more areas to the vest for patches, for even more customization.
• Download the main file (require)
• Download either the hotfix, OR the Armorsmith Extended optional file (they both contain the fix for Raider dogs)
• Install using your mod manager of choice, install the hotfix or AE and overwrite, and you’re most of the way there
• To manually install, drop the BA2 and ESP files in your /data/ folder, and add K9TacticalHarness.esp to your plugins.txt
• You will need the first rank of the Armorer Perk in order to craft the vest!
• Once in-game, the harness is craftable at the CHEM STATION under UTILITY
• If using the Armorsmith Extended version, crafting is moved to the AWKCR Armor Bench under DOG ARMOR
• If you want to use the console, type help k-9 0 armo exactly like that, then type player.additem xxx where xxx = the numeric ID next to the armor
• From there, head to a regular Armor Bench and customize colors, packs, patches, etc!
• NOTE: Ballistic Weave will not be available to craft until you unlock it during the quest lines like normal.
This is my first full body armor that I modeled and textured completely from scratch. My West Tek tactical Goggles were my first foray into modeling a wearable item for Fallout 4, but being a small metal accessory with simple geometry, it wasn't as complex as this. This was a whole different experience, marks a pretty big step for me, and could serve as a gateway to making human armors and clothing. No promises, but stay tuned.
That said, Dogmeat moves around pretty dramatically, and has a fluffy layer of alpha-channel fur around him, so sometimes you might see some very minor clipping or stretching in some areas while he’s fighting or sprinting, but not enough to really notice IMO. To get a more advanced weight painting workflow I’m going to need to graduate to 3DS Max.
• Blender 2.75
• Photoshop CS6 + NVidia DDS plugin + Intel Texture Works Plugin
• Outfit Studio
• Material Editor
• Creation Kit
• FO4Edit / xEdit
K-9 Harness - Hotfix for Raider and Settlement Dogs
File size 4KB
JUST A HOTFIX, MAIN FILE BELOW IS STILL REQUIRED> THIS HOTFIX NOT REQUIRED IF YOU'RE USING THE ARMORSMITH OPTIONAL FILE, as the fix is included there. Install main and overwrite with this. Makes the Raider / Settlement dogs able to wear the vest. Nexus takes 5 hours to virus scan the main file so I am not updating it yet.
K-9 Harness - Tactical Body Armor and Backpack for Dogmeat
File size 53.4MB
Main file (required). Grab this and the hotfix OR the AE version to fix a minor issue with Raider/Settlement dogs not being able to wear the vest. Fix will be included in 1.1 update shortly.
K-9 Harness - 2K Textures
File size 27.3MB
REQUIRES MAIN FILE. Install and overwrite with this. Lower resolution textures for some minor VRAM savings. 10.9mb for the vest at 4K is now 2.7mb at 2K.
K-9 Harness - Armorsmith Extended
File size 4KB
REQUIRES MAIN FILE. ALSO CONTAINS HOTFIX! Install and overwrite with this. Adds support for Armorsmith Extended for extra linings and misc add-ons. This also moves crafting from the Chem Station to the AWKCR Armor Crafting bench! Thanks Gambit77. Make sure you're using the latest AWKCR and AE.
K-9 Harness - Armorsmith Extended plus DEF UI
File size 4KB
Armorsmith Extended PLUS DEF_UI naming/icon so the armor shows the dog paw. Thanks Gambit77.