사기급 무기 Gatling Rifle
Installation: Nexus Mod Manager
- Download the main file, and let NMM install the mod.
- During the installation-progress: pick the options you like the most
I assume you know where your Fallout 4 data folder is, and that you know how to make the game load additional plugins. If not, google for them.
- Download the mod.
Inside the mod are the following folders:
- FOMOD : You can ignore this folder completly, not relevant for a manual install.
- Main : Contains the needed materials, meshes and textures. This is the basic mod, without modifications.
Copy the contents of the Main folder to your fallout 4 data folder.
Next, activate the GatlingRifle plugin.
The following files require the Main folder to be extracted and the GatlingRifle esp to be active to function properly.
Some files (the patches) might also require other mods.
- NoGap : Contains meshes that eliminate the gap between the barrel and the grip.
Copy the contents of the NoGap folder to your Fallout 4 data folder to apply.
- NoGlow : Contains two folders, Normal and NoGap. Copy the contents of either folder to your Fallout 4 Data folder if you want to get rid
of any heat effects on the barrel. Pick normal for the normal grip and NoGap for the 'NoGap' variant grip.
- ESP :Contains customization/patch ESP. These ESP's need to be loaded after GatlingRifle.esp and if that applies, their respective mod.
The ESP's listed below all have a AWKCR counterpart. For instance, copy the GatlingRifle-AKWCR-Loads file if you want the LOADS patch
and are using the AWKCR esp.
The following patches/options are available:
- GatlingRifle-Commando : Makes the rifle use the Commando perk instead of the heavy gunner perk.
- GatlingRifle-Loads: Loads patch. Makes the rifle compatible with the LOADS mod. Requires the LOADS mod. Load this ESP after LOADS.
- GatlingRifle-Commando-Loads : Copy and activate this if you want both the Commando and LOADS patch.
- GatlingRifle-NoIdiotSavant : the 'Surprise Receiver' does not need Idiot Savant anymore to craft.
- GatlingRifle-DamageReduce : the rifle does less damage.
- GatlingRifle-DamageReduce-Loads : the rifle does less damage. Use INSTEAD of GatlingRifle-DamageReduce for LOADS compatability.