뉴베가스 게임 버벅임 제거 모드
저의 설명이 맞는 지는 모르겠으나...
폴아웃이 설치된 "data" 폴더안에 "Data/NVSE/Plugins" 이런식이 되게끔
새로운 "NVSE" 폴더 만들고...그안에 다시 "Plugins" 폴더를 만들어 놓은 다음에
"sr_New_Vegas_Stutter_Remover.dll" 파일을 "Plugins"폴더안에 집어 넣어주면 됩니다.
위는 구버젼 설명...
출처 : 넥서스 (링크1)
이 출처에 버전이 새로운 버전인듯 합니다.
압축을 푸시면 대충 아실거에요
* New Vegas Stutter Remover
There is another patch out for F:NV, with version number 220.127.116.112. NVSR does not yet fully support that version, but NVSR 4.1.23 does include partial support for that version. NVSR 4.1.25 improves support a bit more, but is still missing a fair amount of stuff.
New Vegas Stutter Remover (NVSR) is a port of Oblivion Stutter Remover / Fallout Stutter Remover to Fallout: New Vegas.
The New Vegas Stutter Remover will not work without the New Vegas Script Extender (NVSE). It requires version 1 beta 5 or later of NVSE.
You can download NVSE here: http://nvse.silverlock.org/
NVSR only supports some versions of Fallout: New Vegas:
18.104.22.1682 - partial support
22.214.171.1244 - supported
126.96.36.1995 - supported
188.8.131.521 - minimal support
184.108.40.2068 - not supported
220.127.116.11 - minimal support
4.1.25 - Improves partial support of F:NV 18.104.22.1682.
4.1.23 - Adds partial support F:NV 22.214.171.1242.
4.1.17 - Fixes a bug that can set volume to zero in rare circumstances. Also some other stuff that mostly should have no effect on the default settings.
4.1.16 - Seems to work. The latest features are currently only working on decrypted executables, but they should work on non-decrypted executables too soon.
4.1.15 - worked on decrypted executables, crashed with steam
4.1.14 - switched version numbering schemes to match the version numbers for Oblivion Stutter Remover and Fallout Stutter Remover; this version didn't work
WIP5 - should perform better on 126.96.36.1994 now
WIP4 - adds more hooks for 188.8.131.524, doesn't actually improve performance more because of lack of data to configure it with, but now ready for collecting profiling data
WIP3 - adds some support for 184.108.40.2064; support for that version will be improved in WIP4. NVSR WIP2 corresponds to stutter remover 4.1.7.
WIP2 - enables a lot more features, but completely untested at this time. Most features only work on 220.127.116.115, but some features also work on older versions of FNV. NVSR WIP2 corresponds to stutter remover 4.1.6.
WIP1 - first NVSE-based version, reported to work. NVSR WIP1 corresponds to stutter remover 4.1.4.
preliminary_6, preliminary_5, preliminary_4, preliminary_3, attempt_2, and attempt_1 were versions prior to WIP1. Unlike more recent versions they did not require NVSE.
1. Go to your Data folder, and create in it a new fold named NVSE. Now go in to that folder and create a new folder inside of it named Plugins. You can create a new folder by right-clicking inside of an old one and selecting "New", then selecting "Folder". If you already had such a path that's fine too.
2. Make sure that the file sr_New_Vegas_Stutter_Remover.dll from the zip ends up in Data/NVSE/Plugins (the Plugins folder you created in step #1 above).
3. If you have an old ini file for the Stutter Remover then delete it so that the Stutter Removeer will generate a new one with the new default settings.
Remove sr_New_Vegas_Stutter_Remover.dll from the Data/NVSE/plugins folder.
If Stutter Remover causes a problem:
Find the file stutter remover ini file (Data/NVSE/Plugins/sr_New_Vegas_Stutter_remover.ini). See the section at the top of it labeled "Master". Each line in that section enables or disables a category of features in the stutter remover. Go through that section changing each "1" to a "0", one at a time, until your problem goes away. Then contact me (by posting on either the nexus forum or the bethesda forum or PMing me on the nexus), and tell me what your problem was and which item you had to disable to make your problem go away.
1. FPS reduction - this is INTENTIONAL. You can disable it by changing MaximumFPS from 30 to 0 in your stutter remover ini file.
2. If you play F:NV for many hours without restarting then eventually this will cause a crash. Typically after about 3 hours of running F:NV, though it can come significantly earlier or later in some cases. I am treating this issue as a low priority issue because it takes so long to trigger, despite the fact that it causes crashes.
3. Critical Section profiling is failing for unknown reasons. This is not relevant to most users since critical section profiling is normally disabled, but it is a bit disturbing as I have no clue why this is happening. And it makes tuning this for new versions of F:NV much more difficult than it should be.
Status of Stutter Remover features on Fallout: New Vegas:
1. 64 Hertz fix
Implemented & working correctly in WIP1.
This removes some microstutter, particularly at high framerates.
2. Critical Section hooks
Implemented & working correctly in WIP1.
These can help some performance and stability issues relating to stutter, but mostly they just allow the next item on the list to work...
3. Critical Section Overrides (in default configuration)
Implemented in WIP2 for FNV 18.104.22.1685 and in WIP5 for 22.214.171.1244.
When done right, these can significantly improve performance.
4. FPS Management
Partially implemented in WIP2, still missing slow-motion used to enforce MinimumFPS.
Some people perceive the game as smoother when its framerate is prevented from exceeding half the refresh rate, plus this helps free up resources for secondary threads.
5. Hashtable hooks
Implemented in WIP2.
Don't really do anything to performance on their own, but necessary for the next item on the list...
6. Hashtable Overrides (in default configuration)
Minimal set should be present in WIP2 for 126.96.36.1995, in WIP5 for 188.8.131.524. Better set added as of 4.1.13. Still has room for a few more small improvements here.
Should improve general performance.
7. FastExit hook
Implemented in WIP2 and later.
Makes quitting faster. May be disabled by default.
8. Heap Replacement
9. Expiremental Stuff
Partially supported as of 4.1.13 or WIP5 (can't remember which).
베가스용 Stutter Remover 버벅임 제거 모드